Naked is searching for a highly motivated and experienced full-time Art Director to conceptualize and develop the look, layout, and features of our website and visual brand identity. This position requires an individual with strong design skills and close attention to detail. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Marketing Manager and work as an integral part of Naked's creative team.
- Responsible for the overall visual layout and design of our website, including performing quality control and ensuring content standards are met
- Design web pages, logos, signs, advertisements, and other communication materials
- Design the window layouts in our stores
- Assist in designing our apparel and merchandise line in regards to mock-ups, prints, logos, etc.
- Create and design newsletter templates
- Conceptualize creative ideas alongside the rest of the creative team
- Assist in managing the creation and publishing of our editorial content in support of SEO
- Research and analyze the current graphic trends in the industry to keep us relevant
- Explore Naked's DNA and tone of voice and bring it to life as creatively as possible
- Ensure consistency in visual brand identity through online and offline marketing initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with motion graphics/Gifs
- Skilled and experienced in web design
- Knowledge or experience in the fashion/sneaker industry
- Creative, innovative and detail-orientated
- Project management experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work alone or as a team
- Comfortable multitasking and working with tight deadlines
Please send your CV and portfolio along with a current photo of yourself to [email protected] with the subject line 'Art Director'. The review of applications will begin immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled. The chosen candidate would ideally start as soon as possible, and the salary will be based on qualifications. We accept applications in both English and Danish.