Naked is in search of a full-time Photography Intern to join our Creative Team. The qualifying candidate will help evolve the visual identity of one of the world's leading sneaker companies for women. As Naked's photography intern, you will get valuable insight into the world of fashion and e-commerce and the opportunity for growth with the possibility of future full-time employment.
- Packshot photography and adding new products to our webshop
- Image editing and retouching
- Maintaining quality standards and meeting daily production goals
- Assisting lead photographer with content and editorial shoots
- Product styling
- Basic knowledge of lighting techniques and camera operation
- Skills within Adobe PS
- A proper grasp of Naked's aesthetic and brand
- Determined and solution-oriented
- Basic understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Good attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment that requires both flexibility and multi-tasking
Who are you?
We imagine that you have a keen creative eye for photography and sneakers. You know how to operate a camera and are ambitious to hone your skills. You love to stay up to date with the latest trends and are a team player with a positive attitude.
The position and application:
This internship is located in Copenhagen, Denmark, and is intended as part of your education, therefore, making it unpaid. The review of applications begins immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled. The chosen candidate would ideally start as soon as possible. Please send your application, CV, and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject line 'Photography Intern.'