Naked is in search of a full-time Graphic Designer to conceptualise and develop the look, layout, and features of our website and overall brand. This role requires strong design skills and the desire to treat our customers’ needs as your own.
• Responsible for the overall visual layout and design of our website, including performing quality control to ensure content standards are met.
• Design web pages, logos, signs, advertisements, and other communication materials • Design the window layouts in our stores
• Assist in designing our apparel line in regards to prints, logos etc. • Create and design newsletter templates
• Conceptualise creative ideas alongside the Marketing team
• Assist in managing the creation and publishing of our editorial content in support of SEO
• Research and analyse the current graphic trends in the industry to keep us relevant. • Explore Naked’s DNA and tone of voice and bring it to life as creatively as possible
• Keep a cohesive visual identity throughout all channels
Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Experience with motion graphics / Gifs
• An understanding of web design
• Knowledge or experience in the fashion/sneaker industry
• Creative, innovative and detail-orientated
• Project management experience
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work alone or as a team
• Comfortable multitasking and working with tight deadlines
The review of applications begins immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled. The chosen candidate would ideally start as soon as possible. Salary will be based on qualifications. Please send your application along with your portfolio, CV and a current photo to [email protected]
with the subject 'Graphic Designer'. We accept applications in both English and Danish. When applying for this position, please note that all applications will be handled with the utmost discretion.