NAKED Copenhagen har siden etablering i 2004 opnået status som førende sneakerforhandler til kvinder på verdensplan. Nu søger vi en erfaren og ansvarsbevidst butiksassistent med en forkærlighed for sneakers til en 15-25 timers stilling til vores butikker i København.
· Medansvarlig for salg og service
· Medansvarlig for den daglige drift i butikken
· Medansvarlig for den visuelle indretning af butikken
· Arbejde med sociale medier til markedsføring
· Stå for diverse events der vedrører butikken
Vores forventninger til dig:
· Erfaring er et plus.
· Er salgsorienteret
· Har flair for god kundeservice
· Har et bredt kendskab til sneakers og følger med i de nyeste tendenser indenfor mode
· Fleksibel ifht. arbejdstimer og en stabil arbejdskraft
· Besidder et godt overblik og kan multitaske
· Er ambitiøs, ansvarsbevidst og struktureret
· Er engageret i dit job og er initiativrig
· Har lyst til at præge din arbejdsplads og dine kollegaer
· Spreder godt humør og god energi på arbejdspladsen
· Bevarer overblikket i pressede situationer
· Er en teamplayer
· Er et positivt forbillede for dine kollegaer
· En dynamisk og spændende arbejdsplads
· Et ungt team med et fantastisk sammenhold
· En social arbejdsplads
· Mulighed for personlig udvikling
· En arbejdsplads du får mulighed for at præge
Send din ansøgning samt CV med billede til [email protected] med emnet ”Butiksassistent København”. Jobsamtaler er løbende.Stillingen lyder på 15-25 timer med tiltrædelse snarest muligt.
NAKED Copenhagen is searching for an experienced full-time Graphic Designer to conceptualize and develop the look of our online and IRL universe. This position requires an individual with strong design skills and close attention to detail. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Marketing Manager and work as an integral part of the NAKED Copenhagen creative team.
· Responsible for the overall visual layout and design of our website, including performing quality control to ensure brand identity and content standards are met.
· Design and deliver exciting, engaging graphics across web pages, newsletters, logos, signs, advertisements, instore window layouts and other communication materials.
· Assist in designing our apparel line (prints, logos, etc.)
· Conceptualize creative ideas alongside the marketing team.
· Assist in managing the creation and publishing of editorial content.
· Maintain consistency in visual brand identity through online and offline marketing initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Strong proficiency in visual design tools - Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator).
· Experience in creating design artwork for social media and digital advertising.
· Great communication skills and a collaborative team player in a cross-functional environment.
· Detail-oriented with the ability to deliver a polished product under tight deadlines with impeccable attention to detail.
· Ability to give and receive constructive feedback in a team environment.
· Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently in support of creative goals and business objectives.
· Knowledge or experience in the fashion/sneaker industry.
The review of applications begins immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled. The chosen candidate would ideally start as soon as possible. Salary will be based on qualifications. Please send your application along with your portfolio, CV, and a current photo to [email protected] with the subject 'Graphic Designer.' We accept applications in both English and Danish, speaking Danish is not a requirement.
When applying for this position, please note that we will handle all applications with the utmost discretion.
NAKED Copenhagen is searching for a competent Office Assistant to help ensure our office runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis. This position includes various responsibilities, from making coffee to assisting management with administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is extremely organized with a flair for creating and maintaining structure with excellent attention to detail and the ability to execute all duties diligently.
· Purchase and handling of office supplies and IT equipment
· Ensure organization and tidiness throughout the office and common areas
· Coordinate travel arrangements such as flight & hotel booking
· Assist with on boarding and off boarding of employees
· Preparing and cleaning up after meetings
· Various secretarial and data entry tasks
· Plan and coordinate team and office events
· Solve daily practical office challenges, such as printer
· Coordinate and schedule with external partners
· Ad hoc tasks – providing administrative support to different departments as needed
· Provide general support and assistance to management
Skills and Qualifications:
· Prior experience in an administrative role is an advantage
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent organizational, problem solving and planning skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proactive and ability to work independently
· Energetic and outgoing personality
· Valid driver’s license
We offer you:
• A supportive and dynamic team
• Social working environment*
• Opportunity for growth and development
• Competitive salary based upon qualifications
This position is 30 hours per week and is located at our headquarters in Copenhagen. Please send your cover letter and CV, alongside a current photo of yourself to [email protected] with the subject “Office Assistant.” The application deadline is September 17th, but interviews will be held on a continuous basis.
We accept applications in both English and Danish.