NAKED Copenhagen is in search of a service-minded French speaking Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service Team. This position requires a candidate who can work independently and solve problems, all the while providing customer service to the highest standard. The ideal candidate is energetic, has an outgoing, positive attitude, and the desire to go above and beyond to satisfy our customers and exceed all expectations.
• Provide customers with solution-orientated guidance and exceptional customer service
• Handle online orders, exchanges, returns, and claims
• Communicate and respond to customers via telephone, e-mail, chat, and social media
• Fraud and payment handling
• Work closely with our couriers in order to handle customer shipment enquiries
• Product knowledge in order to provide our customers with accurate information
• Assist with diverse administrative tasks
• Keep abreast of current laws and regulations within e-commerce
Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent verbal and written communication in French and English is mandatory. Danish is a plus
• Previous experience with online customer service
• Ability to keep a positive and cheerful attitude while handling conflicts and problem-solving
• Ability to work independently with good time management skills
• Master at multi-tasking and prioritizing
• An empathetic demeanor that is reflected in your written and verbal communication
• A knowledge and interest in sneakers as well as the newest trends within the industry
• Efficient in Microsoft Office and capable of learning new IT-systems
• Ambitious, reliable, and punctual
• The ability to work some weekends, evenings, and events
We offer you:
• A supportive and dynamic team
• Social working environment
• Opportunity for growth and development
• Competitive salary based upon qualifications
This position is located in Avedøre Holme. Please send your cover letter and CV, as well as a current photo of yourself to [email protected] with the subject “Customer Service Representative.” Don’t hesitate to apply as we are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. The application deadline is July 8th, but interviews will be held on a continuous basis.
Applications should be submitted in English.
NAKED is searching for a passionate Photographer to create digital content for social media and our website as part of our Creative Team. The qualifying candidate is energetic, motivated, and result oriented. This position offers a chance to explore and develop your creativity, while working alongside other creatives within the world of sneakers, fashion, and photography.
• Light, compose, photograph, crop, edit, and process a wide range of editorial work according to Naked’s standards and directives
• Maintain and oversee proper file management
• Work with our creative team to identify and document new image requirements, standards, techniques, and workflows to improve both the efficiency and the quality of work
• Ensure consistency of lighting and composition
• Share responsibility for proper care, upkeep, and maintenance of the photo studio workspace, equipment & supplies
• Partake in the execution of special projects as needed both on-site and off-site (late nights and weekends are required)
• Possess a strong on-figure fashion and product photography portfolio that demonstrates an advanced skill level and technical abilities, as well as a keen eye for composition.
• Experience with Canon cameras and EF Lenses.
• Efficient with studio lighting, including Profoto packs & heads.
• Proficient user of Capture One Pro & Adobe Photoshop
• Strong skills in digital studio photography workflows and asset management
• Ability to contribute to the creative direction and concept development
• Ability to give and take direction, make decisions, and efficiently prioritize and organize workloads within a fast-paced environment
• Impeccable work ethic and positive attitude
• Fluent in verbal and written English (Danish is not required)
• Applicable work permit required in Denmark
This is a full-time position located at our stock in Hvidovre. Please send your CV and portfolio along with a current photo of yourself to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Photographer.’ The review of applications will begin immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled. The chosen candidate would ideally start ASAP and salary will be based on qualifications. We accept applications in both English and Danish. Please note when applying for this position, all applications will be handled with the utmost discretion.