Naked is searching for a Lead Photographer to create in-house imagery for social media, editorials and collaborative projects as part of an innovative, creative team.
The qualifying candidate is energetic, motivated, and able to work independently or as a team. A passion for sneakers is a must, as is an understanding of Naked’s ambition to empower women worldwide through our visual DNA. This position offers a chance to explore and develop your creativity while working alongside other creatives within the world of sneakers, fashion, and photography. Some knowledge of pack shot photography is also required.
• Responsible for creative visual content working closely with our Creative Director
• Light, compose, photograph, crop, retouch , and process a wide range of editorial work according to Naked’s standards and directives
• Maintain and oversee proper file management
• Assist with image review, markup, editing, and approvals
• Work with our creative team to identify and document new image requirements, standards, techniques, and workflows to improve both the efficiency and the quality of work
• Advise and assist on production and scheduling needs
• Ensuring consistency of lighting and composition
• Share responsibility for proper care, upkeep, and maintenance of the photo studio workspace, equipment supplies
• Take a lead role in the execution of special projects as needed both on-site and off-site (late nights and weekends are required)
• 1-2 min years of relevant work experience
• Possess a strong on-figure fashion and product photography portfolio that demonstrates an advanced skill level and technical abilities, as well as a keen eye for composition.
• Experience with Canon cameras and EF Lenses.
• Efficient with studio lighting, including Profoto packs heads.
• Proficient user of Mac OS/PC, Capture One Pro Adobe Photoshop
• Strong skills in digital studio photography workflows and asset management
• Experience with video and storytelling through digital platforms
• Ability to contribute to the creative direction and concept development
• Fluent in verbal and written English (Danish is not required)
• Ability to give and take direction, make decisions, and efficiently prioritize and organize workloads within a fast-paced environment
• Impeccable work ethic and positive attitude.
• Applicable work permit required in Denmark
This is a full-time position located at our stock in Hvidovre.
Please send your CV and portfolio along with a current photo of yourself to [email protected]
with the subject line ‘Lead Photographer.’ The review of applications will begin immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled. The chosen candidate would ideally start ASAP and salary will be based on qualifications.
We accept applications in both English and Danish.
Please note when applying for this position, all applications will be handled with the utmost discretion.