Naked is searching for a Lead Photographer to join our dynamic and innovative creative department to work on our in-house imagery, editorials and collaborative projects.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual with a passion for sneakers, who understands Naked’ s ambition to empower women worldwide through our visual DNA. This position will offer a chance to explore and develop your creativity, while working together with a young and dynamic team within the world of sneakers, fashion and photography.
- Responsible for visual creative content working closely with our Creative Director.
- Light, compose, photograph, crop and process a wide range of editorial work according to Naked’ s standards and directives.
- Maintain and oversee proper file management.
- Assist with image review, markup, editing, and approvals.
- Work with our creative team to identify and document new image requirements, standards, techniques and workflows to improve both the efficiencies and the quality of Naked’s DNA
- Advise and assist on production and scheduling needs.
- Assist with ensuring the consistency of lighting and composition across all product categories.
- Share responsibility for proper care, upkeep, and maintenance of the photo studio workspace, equipment & supplies.
- Take a lead role in the execution of special projects as needed both on-site and off-site, late nights and weekends are required.
- 1-2 min years of relevant work experience as a Photographer.
- Possess a strong on-figure fashion and product photography portfolio that demonstrates an advanced skill level and technical abilities, as well as a keen eye for composition.
- Experience with Canon cameras and EF Lenses.
- Efficient with studio lighting including profoto packs & heads.
- Proficient user of Mac OS/PC, Capture One Pro & Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong skills in digital studio photography workflows & asset management.
- Experience with video and storytelling through digital platforms
- Ability to contribute to the creative direction and concept development
- Fluent in verbal and written English (Danish is not required)
- Ability to give and take direction, make decisions and efficiently prioritize and organize workloads within a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable work ethic and positive attitude.
- Applicable work permit required in Denmark
Established in 2004, Naked has grown to be the leading sneaker supplier for women worldwide. Naked consists of two stores located in the heart of Copenhagen, a store in Aarhus, and a global webshop.
Working location is Naked Headquarters in Copenhagen.
The position is fulltime, and salary will be based upon qualifications.
Application deadline is August 31st, 2018. Send your cover letter and a current photo along with your portfolio to [email protected]
and mark the subject “Lead Photographer”