Naked has experienced a rapid growth internationally, therefore, we are in search of a service-minded, native English-speaking Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service Team. This position requires a candidate who can work independently and solve problems, all while providing customer service to the highest standard. The ideal candidate is energetic, has an outgoing, positive attitude and a passion for customer service, always aiming to go above and beyond to satisfy the customer and exceed their expectations.
• Provide customers with solution orientated guidance and exceptional customer service
• Handle online orders, exchanges, returns, and claims
• Communicate and respond to customers via telephone, e-mail, and Social Media
• Fraud and payment handling
• Work closely with our couriers in order to handle customer shipment inquiries
• Knowledge of our products to provide the customer with accurate information
• Assist with diverse administrative tasks
• Keep abreast of current laws and regulations within e-commerce
Skills & Qualifications:
• Native English speaker
• Fluency in Danish, written and verbally, is a plus but not required / French would be a bonus
• Previous experience with online customer service
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to keep a positive and cheerful attitude while handling conflicts and problem-solving
• Ability to work independently with good time management skills
• Master at multi-tasking and prioritizing
• An empathetic demeanor that is reflected in your written and verbal communication
• A knowledge and interest in sneakers as well as the newest trends within the industry
• Efficient in Microsoft Office and capable of learning new IT-systems
• Ambitious, reliable and punctual
• Able to work a flexible schedule: including some weekends, evenings, and diverse events.
We offer you:
• A supportive and dynamic team
• Social working environment
• Opportunity for growth and development
• Competitive salary based upon qualifications
This position is full-time and is located in Copenhagen at our headquarters. Please send your written English cover letter, CV and a current photo to [email protected] with the subject “Customer Service Representative”. Application deadline is November 5th.
Naked is seeking a full-time Digital Content Writer and Social Media Manager to join our creative department. We are in search of a native English-speaking candidate who can help us build and expand Naked's branding through content writing for our digital platforms. You will be responsible for writing editorials, press releases, conducting interviews with influencers and managing all our social media accounts. The position also requires the generation of new ideas along with our creative team in order to optimize and improve our communication.
• Writing editorials, close-ups, and conducting interviews
• Managing social media accounts such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Making sure our editorials and campaigns are published on all digital platforms
• Focusing on increasing reach and engagement
• Research and create new ways to gain consumers/followers
• Keeping up with what is happening in the sneaker/fashion world (trend research/analysis)
• Minimum 1-2 years' experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Native English speaker who both understands Naked's brand and can help it grow through digital content
• Advanced user of social media platforms and knowledge of digital marketing concepts
What we offer:
• A fun creative workspace where growth is encouraged
• Participation in covering sneaker events
• A chance to further develop your writing skills as well as your digital marketing abilities
Who are we?
Established in 2004, Naked consists of three stores located in Denmark and our webshop supplying girls with sneakers worldwide. Naked has grown to be the leading sneaker supplier for women globally.
Who are you?
We imagine that you have a strong passion for sneakers and fashion. You love to write and know your way around all social media platforms. You understand Naked's aesthetic and brand, and you have flair for storytelling and generating new ideas.
Application review begins immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled. The chosen candidate would ideally start at the beginning of January 2019. Applicable Danish work permit required. Salary will be based on qualifications.
Send your application along with your CV and a current photo to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Digital Content Writer/SoMe Manager’.
Naked is searching for a Lead Photographer to join our dynamic and innovative creative department to work on our in-house imagery, editorials and collaborative projects.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual with a passion for sneakers, who understands Naked’ s ambition to empower women worldwide through our visual DNA. This position will offer a chance to explore and develop your creativity, while working together with a young and dynamic team within the world of sneakers, fashion and photography.
Established in 2004, Naked has grown to be the leading sneaker supplier for women worldwide. Naked consists of two stores located in the heart of Copenhagen, a store in Aarhus, and a global webshop.
Working location is Naked Headquarters in Copenhagen.
The position is fulltime, and salary will be based upon qualifications.